The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Boot lid & Carbon Aero Do-Luck spoiler

Carbon_Bullet

Hello,

Thinking i may sell my VIZ Carbon boot lid with perspex rear window, its badge less , does not have the centre brake light, having the Do-Luck spoiler fitted these will be the only holes in the boot lid,

£450

Carbon Do-Luck spoiler, Rare as anything, I believe theres only 3 in the country. pretty much mint condition, spoiler legs have been sprayed black.

£1100

Can sell both together for £1500

Im after a stock mint boot lid and, NO RUST, any colour not fussed as it will be sprayed, Im also after the APR GTC carbon spoiler. options for swops can be made.

y6a7areg.jpg

• 3 months later...
i know there would be holes, but do the holes you made for the doluck mounts line up with stock? or would be covered by a stock/TRD spoiler?

No the holes are in different places.

So if you wanted to mount a different spoiler new holes would need to be drilled and the existing holes covered up

Ok cool, i was confused with the pics as it showed 2 types of spoiler and 2 boot lids (one has the brake light and the OP said the one for sale didn't, unless he means actual light unit, not hole)

That will be me out then, was looking for stock spoiler holes only.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.