The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all! So close to buying.

Guest RyGuy_VVTI-TT

Guest RyGuy_VVTI-TT

Hey guys,

I am not a Supra fanatic yet, but have been blown away by the versatility and strength of this platform for a long time. I have a buddy who for some reason wants to get away from the aftermarket car scene, and he just happens to be selling his recently purchased 93.5 NA Blk on Blk clean supra and completed the VVTI TT swap. The car has 160k on the odometer and the engine has 60k miles on it. the engine is stock and the car is really clean.

It has a few upgrades, coilovers, brake upgrade, 4-point harness, i think an upgraded FMIC and a 6-puck clutch. I'm not a supra guy, so i don't remember the specific part names, but this isn't a guy who skimped much. He was setting it up for track-day use, hence the 4-point. The eventual goal was a plug-n-play ecu for tuning, new turbos and an end goal of 600RWHP, but like i said the engine is currently stock. It needs a speedo sensor and fuel pump, but he's gonna do that before i buy it.

What would you all expect to pay for this set up? and how tough is it gonna be to tune the VVTI? Honestly, i don't wan't HUGE power numbers. At least that's not the focus yet. I want quick spool up and ~400RWHP with as much torque as I can get. I will probably talk myself into the 600+ HP figure soon tho.

Here's some pics, and this is him

. I think its still NA in the vid.

000.jpg

001.jpg

003_zpsef36f24f.jpg

11146630025_35aebfcced_b.jpg

11460617433_97c0ba8d94_b.jpg