The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate these threads.....never thought I'd be here

Paul

So, after 13 years of ownership I'm seriously considering selling my Supra :blink:

Don't need the money but could do with freeing up the garage, also having use of two other cars she's just sitting there, unused :(

Anyway, your thoughts appreciated;

1995 UK Spec manual

Mate owned from new and I've owned from 5 yrs until now ( I saw it the day it went on the road brand new!!)

NO accidents, or repairs/rust

80,000 miles

Full glass out respray in Trophy Blue, machine polished and not a mark on it

Re-upholstered in cream leather, cream carpet (standard interior colour)

Blitz Nur-spec, mint condition with first de-cat

Blitz 03 alloys, mint, re-furbed and powder coated centres with stainless imported bolts, polished deep dish rims (loads of money spent)

Very rare genuine TRD leather steering wheel, several hundred miles only complete with new airbag....mint condition !!

Defi gauges in pillar pod with controller

Apexi Air filter and cast pipe, custom quality ali air box

New discs/pads all round, calipers 100% ok (UK spec)

Brand new UK lights all round, front and rear

Pirelli P Zeros, excellent tread (18")

Auto front spoiler etc.

McGuard locking wheel nuts plus tuner wheel nuts.

Personal Supra related plate included (*5 UPR)

I'll chuck in an 'As new' side mount intercooler worth around £300 and not fitted yet.

This car, imo is fairly unique, it has had no expense spared over the years, the paint and interior is 100%, minimum mods to engine, quality items used throughout. Many say 'mint', I can 100 % say this is scratch and orange peel free, none of the shite resprays and mods I've seen over the years and genuine history with only two owners.

As I said I don't need to sell but feel the time may have come to part with her.

Maybe she'll sit around with little use for a few years more?

Anyway, considering the condition and quality of this car I'm looking for ideas on price from you guys :)

Cheers, Paul

Edited by Paul (see edit history)

Original colour was Storm Blue, little bit 'tired' looking when I got it and a bland colour in most light so I 'spiced' it up with Trophy Blue. and it suits.

I am the ultimate fussy bugger, everything i've had done is 100%.

I could never get one with this known history or spec so I need to be sure and get a decent price, I wouldn't get another as I honestly believe this car can't be bettered (other than engine upgrades).

Wow....PM's are going a bit mad, had it so long didn't realise how desirable this was !!

It's a special car and needs a decent (not a rip off) price for me to part with it, I purchased a £35,000 used BMW last year that ticks a few boxes from a performance and practical point of view, now with the lack of use the time might be right for me to part with the Supra ? People that have requested pics, I will endeavour to get some at the weekend.

Edited by Paul (see edit history)

I know this isn't very helpful, but it's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. With that in mind, I'd start a period of bidding for it to get the best price if you really want to sell. Oh... I guess you already have :)

FWIW, I wouldn't sell it. Can't be many like that around now. Would be a huge shame to see it go abroad.

I know this isn't very helpful, but it's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. With that in mind, I'd start a period of bidding for it to get the best price if you really want to sell. Oh... I guess you already have :)

FWIW, I wouldn't sell it. Can't be many like that around now. Would be a huge shame to see it go abroad.

This. Although if yours went abroad mine would get rarer .... go on sell it :D Seriously though I wouldn't take anything less than 15k for mine so yours has got to be worth that.

Foreigners !!! LOL. I'd rather sell to the UK but the decision will be price dependant, as I said I don't need the money and judging by this thread the prices are on the up for this spec of car.

I've given prospective buyers the price, anything less will result in me keeping it now. I've put too much into it over the years to not get a decent price, yes it's got plenty of history/receipts etc, infact a large folder :) It's like me, 100% honest :D

Foreigners !!! LOL. I'd rather sell to the UK but the decision will be price dependant, as I said I don't need the money and judging by this thread the prices are on the up for this spec of car.

I've given prospective buyers the price, anything less will result in me keeping it now. I've put too much into it over the years to not get a decent price, yes it's got plenty of history/receipts etc, infact a large folder :) It's like me, 100% honest :D

How much ?

How ironic if you ended up selling to a foreigner :)