The mkiv Supra Owners Club

August meeting

Radio

After the disappointment of missing the anniversary meeting I thought I would see if we are having a normal meeting in August. So I am suggesting a meet on wednesday 20th at the china room in westhoughton. The food is good. The parking is good. And the manager Steve likes fast cars. He said he would look after us. If anyone has an alternative date or venue shout up.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Hey mr bean, its Rick met you at the Jap2Jap meet that time. Wayne came down to our last meet which was at the Stonecross, he should be up for it again to.

If I go to the Anniversary meet I won't be going to this one, as I have Japfest2 weekend to pay for on 16th/17th August and then the Supra Anniversary meet to pay for on 24th August the following weekend. This would fall in the middle of both so am going to be pretty knackered and skint.

Edited by r2ck_p (see edit history)

There seems little interest in an august meeting so I will wait till weekend to see if there is any change but I have to confirm with the restaurant by then. I will let you know.

Just you me and Rob then. Walker's usually up for a meet :) I don't think Ian likes Chinesse either.

Hi ste. I think we may as well abandon the meet as there was only you me and rob. I'm doing something Thursday so wouldn't be able to make it. Will you give rob a call to let him know. Cheers ray

Ya no problem give it a go early next month .

Problem is there are so few supras left in the north west. Apart from when we meet I hardly ever spot one. When you read the forum and the "hello I'm a newbie" it's not very often in the north west. So meetings are getting harder to organise. Think you should get another ste and put some life back into the NW. See you next month maybe. Cheers ray