The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New from Glasgow

Guest Rising son

Guest Rising son

Alright guys, just picked up my latest project and over the moon with it, na manual and probs just going to keep it that way, very clean car and standard apart from exhaust and filter.. Been building and running s14s for years so the supra is a new thing for me.. Will be around for a while

Guest Rising son
I seen that aswell and thought the same thing :think:

That's the 1... Can't believe he shared that video :( .. I promise the car looks better than the video shows .. Was ment to be a private video for a few mates and he posted it to the club site :( not amused

Guest Rising son

Will do thanks... Tried to separate my headlights today to paint the insides black but got the fear.. Building up courage for the oven ... Laptops being repaired guys so using my phone hence lack of pics, Scottish supra Facebook page shared a pic of my car yesterday tho.. Red 1