The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wide wheel upgrade & mpg

hogmaw

Is that all local stop start miles? Recently on a trip to Belgium with my family I managed 380miles to one tank of fuel. This was with me taking it easy & mostly dual carriageway/motorway driving over 3 days which included a lot of starting the car and some local driving.

Mine is a TT6 (previous NA6).

So 220 seems very low. Have the 02 sensors been cleaned? Are you running rich perhaps? If you are driving leaded footed everywhere then that is expected as you'd know having her for nearly 10 years ;)

Yeh I'll get the sensor checked next time it's in the garage. I was expecting less mpg but not that much!

Also I have recently gone auto to 6 speed, but for that I would have thought I'd get better mpg not worse.

Oh and yes I might have been driving a bit harder now I've got a different set up, just to check things out like ;)

Yeh I'll get the sensor checked next time it's in the garage. I was expecting less mpg but not that much!

Also I have recently gone auto to 6 speed, but for that I would have thought I'd get better mpg not worse.

Oh and yes I might have been driving a bit harder now I've got a different set up, just to check things out like ;)

Most likely it is you enjoying the new setup :D

I had an auto before and without a doubt the fuel is better on the manual.