The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello 😃

Guest Marcus Nicklin

Guest Marcus Nicklin

Doncaster, only got a megan 1.5 dci atm lol, had a break from project cars, used to have a classic scooby, throttle bodied 106 gti , mk1 mx5 import, mk2 golf gti n more

Wanted a manual supra upto the value of 10,000

Most people claim that you need to budget around £10k for a good single build.

However it all comes down to whether you buy new or used, and the parts you buy i.e. single or piggyback ecu.

What parts you already have on your car will also play a big factor like exhaust, uk spec brakes etc

Guest Marcus Nicklin
I would keep £10k handy though even if you are planning on doing the work yourself, the ECU alone will set you back over £2K and that isn't including mapping sessions.

Ive found a single turbo one 500 whp for 7000 needs spraying thats all ment to be forged but u never know, its got a decent inlet manifold deffo n deffo camed bigger throttle body

- - - Updated - - -

Print out to prove power, blitz ecu, better injectors loads more

Ive found a single turbo one 500 whp for 7000 needs spraying thats all ment to be forged but u never know, its got a decent inlet manifold deffo n deffo camed bigger throttle body

- - - Updated - - -

Print out to prove power, blitz ecu, better injectors loads more

I'd imagine it is an auto single then?

Personally I won't buy a single turbo unless it was a club owned car that I have been aware of. That way I know I have seen the setup running for a whole knowing full well if everything is as it should be. Not one that has been converted, never driven and then sold saying it was done 2 years ago.

Guest Marcus Nicklin

What would a stock block take ? Crack rods rod bolts n pistons ? It it woth usuing arp rod bolts or just go all out

Guest Marcus Nicklin
there is a orange single turbo for sale for around 10k in the for sale section

Found a nearly stock twin turbo 6 speed i might buy