The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there a fitting guide for the stock side pods, skirts and hockey sticks?

drift_bear

Strange request i know, but my bodyshop has asked if im able to get hold of a copy of the fitting guide for stock pods/skirts/hockey sticks. Is there such a thing? He just wants to be sure he is doing it proper and doesn't break any of the clips or etc.

He hasn't worked on any other supra apart from mine, so hasn't delt with this task before lol

Theres only a few push clips and a couple of bolts on each Alex all the mounting points are there as standard, proper doddle to fit tbh, they really cant get much wrong fitting them, and as Kieran says above Tigerseal can sort it if the mountings are fubar

Theres only a few push clips and a couple of bolts on each Alex all the mounting points are there as standard, proper doddle to fit tbh, they really cant get much wrong fitting them, and as Kieran says above Tigerseal can sort it if the mountings are fubar

Yeah i told him that it was gonna be that east, im back up in the morning so will let him know :thumbs: