The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets play a game... spot the Supra.

mikeekim89

So I've been thinking because there is a was it you thread that I would try and get some of you involved in a game of it's me.

Basically tomorrow I'll post details of the way I'll be travelling from Sheffield too the South Coast. It'll likely be on Saturday but Sunday is a possibility. If you can capture a picture of my car on the way or stopped somewhere along the way I'll send you a prize. You only get one go each and your prizes won't be amazing as much as amusing.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place mods. Just trying too get attention for the game here.

Mike

It's a black J spec auto. It is custom metallic silver pearl too. Ridox front bumper and black TDM wheels.

Blitz Nur Spec R baffleless exhaust for the way down too.

White on Black front seats with the supra logo embossed.

Red calipers in need of a refurb.

Not sure what else too say.. route plan will be coming later with 1 of my stop off points

It's a black J spec auto. It is custom metallic silver pearl too. Ridox front bumper and black TDM wheels.

Blitz Nur Spec R baffleless exhaust for the way down too.

White on Black front seats with the supra logo embossed.

Red calipers in need of a refurb.

Not sure what else too say.. route plan will be coming later with 1 of my stop off points

Can you come north to make the game a little more interesting. I am trying not to accuse you of being "Southernist"..!!

Okay guys. Route is A1 or M1 from Meadowhall too Nottingham. If A1 through Nottingham and then down the M1 too J15a and down the A43 too the A34 all the way too Eastleigh and then across the coast too Bognor. Expected set off time is mid afternoon. 2-4pm and arrival between 6-9pm

As above guys you'll get a prize if you meet the following criteria.

You have a picture if my car showing the numberplate whilst moving or parked up.

If you capture a Video of me and my car showing its numberplate. If you can find me out of my car tomorrow whilst on my journey. I will document my stops too as I'm on the way down. And you get a bonus prize if you can capture a picture of your Supra with mine somewhere. All prizes will be sent next week after you reply too my PM telling you win.

A few pictures of my car pre-drive will be posted before I leave.

Good luck guys.

Mike

I've spotted a flaw in the game. The A1 does not pass through Nottingham or meet up with the M1 at any point!

Give people a fighting chance of spotting you.

Not sure why you would consider the A1 if going to Npton from Sheffield?

Good luck getting there, hope you have a sat nav.........

By the way, before the Grammar Police pop up, its from A to B, not A too B. ;-) Sorry, but one of my pet hates!

Edited by sideexitsupra (see edit history)

Sorry! I was planning too run the A1 from Doncaster as I was going too be starting my journey in Rotherham.

As it happens I have passed in the job due too the terms of the contract having received it last night 4 days late.

Plus personal circumstances have affected my choice.

I think you are confusing the A1M with the M1. Wonderful 4 lanes in each direction.

I guarantee you the M1 does not meet the A1 at any point. The nearest they get to each other is in North London if you go south and I would guess it must be 5 miles at least.

I think you are confusing the A1M with the M1. Wonderful 4 lanes in each direction.

I guarantee you the M1 does not meet the A1 at any point. The nearest they get to each other is in North London if you go south and I would guess it must be 5 miles at least.

The A1 includes bits of motorway known as the A1(M). That's what is shown on the link I posted, along with it meeting the M1.

The A1 includes bits of motorway known as the A1(M). That's what is shown on the link I posted, along with it meeting the M1.

As you can see from the attached map, the A1 does not meet the M1. Not sure why you keep insisting it does?

In fact if you can prove me wrong I will send you some Haribo.