The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New or other types of centre caps known to fit 18" Blitz Techno speed Z1 alloys

Andrew K

I've got Blitz 03's and had the centre stickers custom made by a graphics company with proper 'domed' clear finish. Have you got the caps themselves?

Yeah I've still got the original centre caps which are fine, I wanted to get some others and try something a little different and put a different logo on them :) but didn't want to ruin the original ones incase it doesn't look good or work out very well.

Hi mate, these are the guys that did mine, domed stickers like the originals. Been on years and excellent quality, I opted for silver Blitz logo with a mirror shadow, can't remember how much but I think they cost about £25 for four using a Blitz PDF that I supplied.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/35/wheel-centres

Thanks mate, that company actually has the decal I wasn't going to go with :) just need to find some more centre caps as don't want to ruin the original ones.

I think I have aleast 2 spare, also just bought 3 more z1's yesterday. I could be tempted to sell you some for a good offer

Would you be able to post some pics up so I can see what they look like please? And give me some dimensions so I can check them against mine? If they are the same and it's 4 would be willing to part with i'll then make you an offer. :)

Sorry no I am too busy currently with my newly born son to post pics and measure them in the hope you may buy them

Doesn't take that long to stick a ruler over them to measure a diameter, or post a pic with today's gadgets! Fare enough you have your reasons but I'm not buying something without seeing it first and it's condition!