The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand New 1990 Toyota Supra with 93 Miles For Sale

Guest mark0006

Guest mark0006

I know its not a MKIV Supra but this is very interesting but not sure its worth the price.

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/var/resizes/Brand-New-1990-Toyota-Supra-with-93-Miles-For-Sale/Brand,P20New,P201990,P20Toyota,P20Supra,P20with,P2093,P20Miles,P20For,P20Sale,P20-,P2003.jpeg,qm=1406133805.pagespeed.ce.amjXbCWX74.jpg

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/var/resizes/Brand-New-1990-Toyota-Supra-with-93-Miles-For-Sale/Brand,P20New,P201990,P20Toyota,P20Supra,P20with,P2093,P20Miles,P20For,P20Sale,P20-,P2009.jpeg,qm=1406133806.pagespeed.ce.LA4hWllvMg.jpg

from the article:

The manual gearbox 1990 Toyota Supra from County Hills Toyota in Calgary, Alberta in Canada, looks like it just entered the showroom yesterday; it only has 93 miles (150km) on the odometer and the seats, floors and door panels are still wrapped in plastic, just as you'd expect from any new vehicle in a dealership.

17 pictures and full article

Any car sat for that long with out moving , will have possibly the same amount of problems if not more then a car thats been moving , i have not read the aticle just what i see hear posted so i dont know the price or the back ground on how it was stored , but i can safely say all fluids will be junk ,all things rubber will be junk, all bearings may have a flat spot so junk,brakes depending on how its been store could be junk.

things like to bed in and if its not moving its sleeping in that bed

My concern would be all the rubber parts that perish with age or dry out and go

hard, window seals, door seals, tyres, engine hoses, seals in calipers, maybe even

seals in the engine wont be in the best of shape.

Not for me, a brave man or just a silly rich one req or a bit of both :D

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)