The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Parts

srt_supra

Hi guy's, Im Tim and i'm from Belgium.

i got a question about genuine parts.

I want to replace alot of my parts, but when i go to the toyta garage here in belgium i pay almost double for a part. :faint:

Is there any good and reliable site or shop where i can find every genuine parts fot the supra? i hope someone can help me out.

already big thanks, Tim.

hi, i have to make a list when i'm going to strip the car. but i need some new wiring and interior panels.

but its difficult to say right now, thats why i was looking for maybe a website or something.

i cant send pm's or anything so i do it back here then

Search for Steve Manley on here. He works for Toyota in an Oxfordshire dealership and 'might' be able to get you cheaper parts. He is at least very knowledgeable and I know the rarer parts come from a warehouse in Europe so shipping might not be so bad. Worth a call/email.

Search for Steve Manley on here. He works for Toyota in an Oxfordshire dealership and 'might' be able to get you cheaper parts. He is at least very knowledgeable and I know the rarer parts come from a warehouse in Europe so shipping might not be so bad. Worth a call/email.

Yep, Toyota's European distribution centre is actually in Belgium somewhere. Try your local toyota dealer and ask for owners club discount once you have paid your membership here and received a membership number etc. if you have a long list, you might just be surprised how much they can knock off.

Edited by Stevo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed an order for parts to Steve a little over a week ago and it got bounced back as no such user so I don't know if he has moved on. Anyway I contacted another parts supplier who gave good service and am asking them if they would be interested in offering a club discount of 15% to match the Inchcape deal. If they say yes I'll post up the details and say what I found better than my dealings with Steve/Inchcape on previous orders.

If you aren't in a hurry for parts and they are big capital items amongst them then you should look at buying from a Toyota parts distributor in the US. I did this recently for a crank pulley and saved £60 over buying at the 15% discounted price from Inchcape Toyota (effectively a 35% discount over the standard Toyota UK price). The only difference was it took 10 days to arrive rather than 2 and the import duty has to be paid before the package is delivered.

As a rule of thumb, you probably need to spend over Euro400 to make the wait worthwhile and absorb the shipping costs if bringing in parts from the US. As a second rule of thumb, if you start off with an order exceeding $1000 you can usually get a good new customer discount from US suppliers.

Edited by rider (see edit history)