The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You have to laugh, or you cry..........lots part number needed ASAP

The Raven

Yeah dirt bag drove off, but he was caught on CCTV and reported to the police, i found him an hour later he said it was his fault and the farmer who employs him says he will sort out.

Toyota wing mirror............£230

Now to get a spray and fit quote and go see the farmer

My life is one big ball of poop.

Most of the time it rolls along ok, but some times big lumps come off and hit me in the face.

If im honest i laughed, i really did. Compaired to the other crap going on in my life and or what the car went though a mirror is the least of my worrys.

I did poop it when the first words where

"im sorry.............a tractor hit your car"

Guest Budz86

What Dunk said. But if you want new, phone Steve Manley or look on toyodiy for the part number. Steve will get you a good price on one, but it'll need spraying so you might as well get a second hand one from Keron

did you get your fronts tinted too?

I am wondering if I should tint mine, dont want to look like a drug dealers car but then again I dont like people looking in

Sorry to hear about this bad news glad its getting sorted

Not allowed to tint the fronts, well you can but its not worth it as they have to pass some test.

Yeah im going to tint the rear lights and save for some spacers,

I will also try taking them aero things off, what do they do anyway?

I think they are just to keep air out of the cabin, doesn't work, or mind didn't, just makes loads of wind noise.

Take the aero fins off the bracket, you need to bolt the bracket back in after as it holds down the seals.