The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec R

mac79

I got mine from whifbitz no problem at my door within two working days have a big problem with grounding have tried something else today hope it works scrapes over bumps it just sits to low

That is a feature of them as the pipes are pretty straight and hang lower than others, mine was always scraping

I'm afraid not and we are closed as of end of business today for a 2 week holiday. I can send one out today mail order though....to order go here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/garage-whifbitz-1723.html[/quote

Thanks for the offer but i will wait till the blitz is back in stock.

I was asking about saturday opening to see if i could get it fitted by you and how much it will cost ?

I'm afraid not and we are closed as of end of business today for a 2 week holiday. I can send one out today mail order though....to order go here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/garage-whifbitz-1723.html[/quote

Thanks for the offer but i will wait till the blitz is back in stock.

I was asking about saturday opening to see if i could get it fitted by you and how much it will cost ?

Free fitting for an exhaust....

Where is the best place to order one from based on price and stock availability.

I plan to do the swap over next week.

£600 to £650 is a lot to pay for an exhaust and more expensive than getting a bespoke exhaust made to your own desire for noise/performance. My Supra entered the UK with a Blitz exhaust which was great but must have been a mild steel variety as it rotted away. Having gone through a standard exhaust stage I missed the Blitz rumble so replaced the Toyota exhaust with a bespoke stainless one 7 years ago, it has the grunt of the faded Blitz and is only missing a removable/adjustable baffle. Is that really worth an extra £450?

The company I used way back when is still trading so must be doing something right.

http://www.mijexhaust.com/toyota-exhaust-system-stainless-steel-exhaust.html

£600 to £650 is a lot to pay for an exhaust and more expensive than getting a bespoke exhaust made to your own desire for noise/performance. My Supra entered the UK with a Blitz exhaust which was great but must have been a mild steel variety as it rotted away. Having gone through a standard exhaust stage I missed the Blitz rumble so replaced the Toyota exhaust with a bespoke stainless one 7 years ago, it has the grunt of the faded Blitz and is only missing a removable/adjustable baffle. Is that really worth an extra £450?

The company I used way back when is still trading so must be doing something right.

http://www.mijexhaust.com/toyota-exhaust-system-stainless-steel-exhaust.html

I have been down the bespoke route before, I had a blitz on my last one and its the best sounding exhaust on a supra in my opinion.

Free fitting for an exhaust....

Thats great, when you have them back in stock i will come down to get it fitted, it will be nice to see the new workshop plus the better half has friends in bristol so i can drop her there and that will keep her happy.

I have been down the bespoke route before, I had a blitz on my last one and its the best sounding exhaust on a supra in my opinion.

I'd agree, people said they could hear me rumbling up to the pub from almost 2 miles away with the Blitz exhaust. With my more recent bespoke exhaust, people say they can hear me rumbling up to the pub from almost 2 miles away. I notice the difference with the Blitz seeming more responsive to revving with its tone and the bespoke is much louder on overrun. Both sound good, is the difference worth 3 times the price? Probably yes if money is no object.

I used to have the nur spec on my 200sx sounds awesome but used to drone at motorway speed, is it the same on the supra?

Same as the mr2, God awful drone at motorway cruising.

I love the sound of the blitz on a supra, but I've never experienced the sound in the cabin, or cruising, to know if I want to buy one for mine!

I never thought it was not to bad in cabin plus i never had the baffle in either.

Worse one i have had on a car was my mr2 a few years ago that had a japspeed when i picked it up. I had to drive back from milton keynes to wolves, on the motorway i me and my mate were having to shout at each other. That was changed within the week!

Got one of these still waiting to go on, one of the best sounding exhausts in my opinion. I'm hoping I won't have too much issue with it as I'm lowered on coilovers.

it should not be to bad, I have hsd coilovers on this one and with the low system i have on at the moment i am getting away with it, so the blitz should be an improvement.