The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what is a good brand of 2k paint ?

mellonman

I'm looking into spraying my front bumper and bonnet ,I have aready done the front bumper with a rattle can before when repairing my splitter . but i just find the rattle can paint a little soft , and has a load of stone chips again ,

so i have all the stuff now apart from the paint and this is the more important part as i want a good duable paint but dont know what are the good and bad brands any help would be much appeciated

my car is black and depending on how the bumper and bonnet come out i may well do the hole car

where the hell can you buy these from i am seriously struggling to find an actual dealer / stockest or supplier

I get all of my paint from c.a.r.s on Canvey dude. I don't know what brand the paint is, but ive had no trouble with it in over 5 years of spraying.

My dad was a sprayer, and he only used to use ici paint, but that can be crazy money.

http://www.yell.com/biz/canvey-auto-refinishing-supplies-c-a-r-s-ltd-canvey-island-5400679/