The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!!

JordanC

Hi guys,

Been a long time lurker (could never afford to think about a Supra before!) and finally decided to register :)

My name is Jordan and I'm currently on the hunt for my first Supra!

I'm planning to use the car as my daily driver including commuting (about 140 miles total per week).

A bit of a step up from my 1.4 03 Golf!! :D

I have actually had a go of a car with the exact same engine spec as a Supra before without realising it. It was a V300 Lexus and it went like absolute stink.

If you spot any tidy supras for sale, let me know!!

Cheers!

Jordan

Hi and welcome, the v300 is a Toyota but I'll forgive you but only this once :D what spec are you looking at ? Auto / manual ? Twin, single or na ? Budget ?

Well, would you fancy that!

I think I got the misinformation from a sales advert, it was advertised as a lexus V300 and I thought "I recognise that bloody car!" - lovely to drive though. The thing is always loved about the V300 is that it was the pure definition of a sleeper car. Big, bulky, looks like a big family saloon and goes like a rocket!

Definitely blew away a saxo VTR or 5 in that V300! Funny to see the faces at the lights next to you :)

I have a budget of about 10k, definitely has to be the TT! Manual or auto, i'm not really bothered :)

Ideally looking for something thats had a bit of work done already but I notice the amount of supes for sale compared to 4-5 years ago (when I was in dreamer territory) has dropped so would settle for a stock if it meant I could get my hands on one!

I see a lot of them for sale on PH and other sites but they all seem to be from a company called "BoyzToyz LTD" ??

Even just the name puts me off.

Edited by JordanC (see edit history)

Well, would you fancy that!

I think I got the misinformation from a sales advert, it was advertised as a lexus V300 and I thought "I recognise that bloody car!" - lovely to drive though. The thing is always loved about the V300 is that it was the pure definition of a sleeper car. Big, bulky, looks like a big family saloon and goes like a rocket!

Definitely blew away a saxo VTR or 5 in that V300! Funny to see the faces at the lights next to you :)

I have a budget of about 10k, definitely has to be the TT! Manual or auto, i'm not really bothered :)

Ideally looking for something thats had a bit of work done already but I notice the amount of supes for sale compared to 4-5 years ago (when I was in dreamer territory) has dropped so would settle for a stock if it meant I could get my hands on one!

I see a lot of them for sale on PH and other sites but they all seem to be from a company called "BoyzToyz LTD" ??

Even just the name puts me off.

Due to legal threats we are not allowed to talk about the above company any further mention will most likely result in the thread being deleted. As a rule of thumb stay away from high wycombe ;)

Due to legal threats we are not allowed to talk about the above company any further mention will most likely result in the thread being deleted. As a rule of thumb stay away from high wycombe ;)

Mum's the word ;)

Thanks.

In that case, I've shot an email over to Jurgen at JM-Imports to see how it goes, he's already given me some information on other jap cars he's got in (skylines etc) but I think I'm set on the Supra!