The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest G4scot

Guest G4scot

Hi, my name is Gary just joined the forum tonight thought I should introduce myself

I recently bought a 1995 mkIV supra n/a import from a dealer down Bedfordshire. The place was sketchy! The car seemed as though it had been sitting for ages, it was a state, but to be fair the only problems were the drivers side wing mirror, small hole in the rear bumper used for something, rear tailight cracked and the brakes weren't in too great shape. Mileage was high but she was a beauty. No problems getting back to Aberdeenshire at all except I had to fill it up 3 times. Maybe a bit heavy on the gas but had to see what the fuss was all about! No regrets whatsoever it was the right choice! After a bit of tlc the supra has come up looking pretty sweet, it is stock apart from the alloys but it gives me a blank page to start with! Just got to make the trip back to Germany now.

Look forward to hearing from everyone

imageimageimageimage

Welcome, glad to see another local one :thumbs: in the best colour aswell :D haha. Where about in the shire are you from? There's plenty of us going about this way! Keep an eye on the Scottish section and come along to any meets/events

The hole in the rear bumper is for a reverse sensor mate, I've got the same on my rear bumper :) my car is currently in the body shop though being put back to stock looks

Guest G4scot

Nice one, wouldn't have thought it have only seen a handful going about! Pitmedden?! Yeah I will do just getting to grips with the forum. Ahh, makes sense now. I think stock looks nice, only looking to do a couple of subtle mods!

Nice one, wouldn't have thought it have only seen a handful going about! Pitmedden?! Yeah I will do just getting to grips with the forum. Ahh, makes sense now. I think stock looks nice, only looking to do a couple of subtle mods!

Your from pitmeden? There used to be a black one there for ages, but not seen it for long enough now. I'm across on newburgh, have guys on collieston, keith, Ellon, aberdeen, oldmeldrum and etc :)

Guest G4scot

Yeah. Not too far then, went to that wheel refurbishment place outside newburgh just last week but no joy :rolleyes: wasn't open. Once I get back to the UK I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure, hopefully make at least one of these meets before I head back

Yeah. Not too far then, went to that wheel refurbishment place outside newburgh just last week but no joy :rolleyes: wasn't open. Once I get back to the UK I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure, hopefully make at least one of these meets before I head back

I used him for my wheels last year, great price and a great job, I will be using him again soon if i stick with my current wheels. Just noticed a soarer in your pics, are you a drifter aswell? My old school best friend stays in pitmedden

Guest G4scot

Aye I will try him again, heard he makes a good job. Not me, my brother is looking after the supra just now so it is at his. He is in the middle of fixing up the soarer for driftland at the end of the month. Who is that then?! Small world will probably know them.

Thanks! :D

Guest G4scot

Then you will know Chris Williams aswell! Used to kick about with them, when micheal used to bmx. Yeah I remember that, although haven't seen him in a good while

Then you will know Chris Williams aswell! Used to kick about with them, when micheal used to bmx. Yeah I remember that, although haven't seen him in a good while

Yeah i used to know him from school aswell, he was on here for a while aswell actually with a supra he bought. No idea if he is still active or not though. I would say pay the £10 membership fee and enjoy the knowledge and events this club has to offer mate, its the best £10 spent easy!