The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone knows this car?

novak

Hi Everyone,

Was thinking to buy this lump and do 6 speed conversion at some stage. Anyone knows or seen this car it has been on the web for some time now, I know.

I could take it for £5k if it is in a good shape.....

Please help...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-K-TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-AUTO-IMPORT-JDM-LAST-OWNER-14YRS-MODIFIED-/171385062655?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27e75884ff

Everyone write rubbish....I know its funny....but to the time it is in good shape just by changing spoiler and doing few things around it could be a nice car....I spoke with seller and he sound dodgy.......do not want to waste 3 hours commuting to see a rust bucket....but he said he will send me some pictures of underneath.

One thing I did not get he said speedo reads in miles but odometer reading is in kilometers what a joke......Is it possible?

Edited by SPG
swearing edited (see edit history)

One thing I did not get he said speedo reads in miles but odometer reading is in kilometers what a bollocks......Is it possible?

Mine does this, so is possible. It happened after I had the TSD and converter put in. Not complaining though as it keeps the mileage accurate

Everyone write rubbish....I know its funny....but to the time it is in good shape just by changing spoiler and doing few things around it could be a nice car....I spoke with seller and he sound dodgy.......do not want to waste 3 hours commuting to see a rust bucket....but he said he will send me some pictures of underneath.

One thing I did not get he said speedo reads in miles but odometer reading is in kilometers what a joke......Is it possible?

Please do not use swear words, I have edited your post.

As for the car, I have also noticed that this has been floating around various sites over the past year.

Going by your location on here, your a it further than 3hours I would of thought :innocent:

It is just a location, which really liked...hahaha I am based in London...

I am really lost what to do but when I am calculating how much it would cost me to make it manual it seems that auto TTs are not worth it. I would have to buy it for £3k to make whole process a bargain.

Otherwise it is better to stick £10k and buy TT6 straight from the box.

But can I buy a good TT6 supra for £10k?

PS. My apologies for swearing.....it was Saturday syndrom....hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

It is just a location, which really liked...hahaha I am based in London...

I am really lost what to do but when I am calculating how much it would cost me to make it manual it seems that auto TTs are not worth it. I would have to buy it for £3k to make whole process a bargain.

Otherwise it is better to stick £10k and buy TT6 straight from the box.

But can I buy a good TT6 supra for £10k?

PS. My apologies for swearing.....it was Saturday syndrom....hahaha

Why would anyone put their location as Zimbabwe when they are really here inb the UK? Seems confusing, strange and silly to me :)

As a tidy looking UK spec TT just sold for under 3K does that not make this odd colured one look a tad expensive?

Racist......... as you know I'm a Ghanaian currently living here in your special country (great benefits system!!), maybe he's proud of his homeland.

If he is in Zimbabwe then I'm sorry to say that it'll be more than a 3hr drive to view this tub :D

Hello Thanks.

Guys it is just a location - what if I am originally from Zimbabwe.....benefits are goooooooooooooood.....finally got enough money to buy supra...just need two more kids so can afford petrol and maintenance costs. : )

Ok back to the business, we are going to have a look at this car: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201407085636126/sort/default/usedcars/radius/1500/make/toyota/model/supra/page/2/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/quicksearch/true/postcode/nw97dw?logcode=p

I know it is a bit overpriced but it has Mine's sticker hahaha.

Anyone had a pleasure to see this vehicle?

My NA used to clock up like this. The dial had a Mph reference on it but the car actually clocked up per Km. As long as this is noted on MOT, servicing etc, it should not affect the future value of the car.