The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather seats feel brand new after leather food

SupraLEDrears

Just put some of the wilkinsons leatherfood on and the seats look and feel so much better after 30 minutes. Almost looks like the seats inflated. Was only 2 quid a bottle too. Wish I did a before and after but didn't think it would make such a difference.

Where can i get this stuff from buddy?

Lol, Wilkinson/Wilkos

I picked up a pot of wax based leather balsam off of the Bay that is E called NAF professional..Official suppliers and endorsed by British equestrian teams.

It does absolutely transform your leather seats. The supras seats looked grey (to be fair the car had been in a body shop for a while and there's a lot of grey/brown dust in those places) but the seat looked two tone on a couple of bits I missed on the first run at it. My beemers seats nowhere near as old benefitted massively from a feed as well bringing out the black in the seats and making them look hugely more healthy.

I suppose if you consider what your shoes look like after wearing them for a few weeks without sticking a bit of polish on them then it's hardly surprising if seats that are in concentrated sunlight and extremes of temperature constantly and rubbed with various friction clothing deteriorate if not similarly treated.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NAF-Leather-BALSAM-500ml-TACK-SADDLE-LEATHER-BALSAM-SADDLE-SOAP-/201122899562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ed3dbe66a