The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6ft 4inch will i fit

Guest oldmanam

Guest oldmanam
Going to buy a supra really soon, going to see one next weekend.

I've been in a supra before, but never the driver side. Wondering if I would have any problems fitting.

Going to buy a supra really soon, going to see one next weekend.

I've been in a supra before, but never the driver side. Wondering if I would have any problems fitting.

I'm 6'5" I've always had bad back with other cars I've owned in the past, the supra is the most comfortable car I have owned for my height .

just out of curiosity.. if you have been in a supra before the only places you could have been is the passenger seat.. if you fitted in that .. drivers side is no different.. and well if you fitted in the back i would a) be amazed and b) be wondering what your concerns are

im6,4 loads of room. passenger side has much less leg room

This. I am only 6ft but I struggle in the passenger side at times.

If you are 6ft 4" then driving will not be a problem. You lot are all longer than the week before pay day..!! Must be something in the water in certain places.

All this tall talk has made me feel really short now. Im 5ft 9" and didnt feel so short until I read this thread :(

Might have to go out and buy some platforms to make me feel better. If Prince can get away with it then it must be fine...... maybe???

Guest oldmanam
I'm 6ft 7 and even I'm fine :D

Thanks all. Given me some confidence now. When I sat in the passenger side some one was behind me and the seat wasn't fully back

Thanks all. Given me some confidence now. When I sat in the passenger side some one was behind me and the seat wasn't fully back

Yeah that would significantly decrease what little space the front passenger has to begin with.

The drivers side is much larger, and as I said to you on FB, I've got the electric seats which sit higher and at 6ft I have no issues at all with loads of headroom. Give me a shout when you're back and we can try and meet up if you don't already have a Supra by the time I get back from my holidays lol :thumbs: