The mkiv Supra Owners Club

THE RED BARON SUPRA (back home )

Philly_1 Lex

As everyone sort of knows I was in the process of building my White supra with the twin 3076 kit. But I came across a rare find here in Europe and pulled the trigger...

1997 USDM 15th anniversary Ren Red TT6 with 74k miles. It's a aero top factory six speed (only USDM) already single turbo precision 6466 and all complete parts on it. Got it for a great deal. Going to pick her up from Germany in a week or so.

Teaser pic

Edited by Philly_1 Lex
Updates (see edit history)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmm work miesters :drool:

One of my favorite wheels of all time. These are 19's as well.

Very nice buy. Any more pics?

Yeah I just have to figure out how to edit. I won't have the car until next weekend so I will take a lot of pics on the drive back from Germany

:yeahthat: :drool:

Great buy mate, can see why you put/are putting your car up for sale :)

:)

Nice find.

Thanks.

Very nice, need more pics :)

Will post get more when she arrives

Nice!!!!

Thanks buddy. When are you getting another one? You know you will always come back... Lol. Next we meet up, beers on me.

Very nice find!

Thanks.

Very nice mate. now but more pics up or ill get Chris Bailey to kick your ass. LOL

Lol. Clay I will get some up. Now I need to transfer over all my carbon...

Such a tease!! That colour looks amazing :cool:

Not better than white though :D

I will have another white supra abz.

Sweet dude see you next month B-)

Yup.

Pah :D

Looks great terance, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :thumbs:

Thanks mate. You will se it next month and it will definitely be at JAE. Not sure if it will be twin or single?lol

You tease! :D I Agree with Abz though...not better than white :p ...unless its candy red ;)

Don't worry I still enjoy white supras...But red looks amazing when the paint is properly maintained.

:friday::friday::friday:

I need to know something very important T, did you keep the TRD seats :D

Hmmmh.... I have been debating about those. And you know I truly enjoy rare bits... I'm keeping them. Purchased a set of stock seats from lil to put in the car. When are you getting another supra...

Nice find mate! Hope you enjoy it and hope I get to see it ;)

Jason you should come to a bluewater meet mate. It's been a while since I've seen you. Also there seems to be an influx of members in the Cambridgeshire area.... Maybe we should have a local meet in Bury or Cambridge this year.

Hmmmh.... I have been debating about those. And you know I truly enjoy rare bits... I'm keeping them. Purchased a set of stock seats from lil to put in the car. When are you getting another supra....

Funny you should ask, I was just about to start a new thread :D. I went shopping a few weeks before I sold the black one (gotta be confident an all that :D). Shall be taking it for its first reveal on Sunday 20th at the Scottish car show.

I cant wait to see this new car, and your carbon addiction is going to be brilliant against the deep red paintwork buddy :thumbs:.

Jason you should come to a bluewater meet mate. It's been a while since I've seen you. Also there seems to be an influx of members in the Cambridgeshire area.... Maybe we should have a local meet in Bury or Cambridge this year.

Yea I will do some day! Just got my crappy celica ATM and a drive all that way in something as boring as a daily whip would be soul crushing lol. We should definitely get a local meet so I can see what I'm missing :)

Funny you should ask, I was just about to start a new thread :D. I went shopping a few weeks before I sold the black one (gotta be confident an all that :D). Shall be taking it for its first reveal on Sunday 20th at the Scottish car show.

I cant wait to see this new car, and your carbon addiction is going to be brilliant against the deep red paintwork buddy :thumbs:.

Yeah! I knew you would be back. I could tell when we met at the 20th anniversary that you have that Supra love that doesn't leave. Haha now I know why you asked about the seats. I will definitely have to take a trip up to Scotland to hang out.

Yea I will do some day! Just got my crappy celica ATM and a drive all that way in something as boring as a daily whip would be soul crushing lol. We should definitely get a local meet so I can see what I'm missing :)

No way man, the Bluewater crew definitely makes it worth it. I'll have to drag you down to one of the meets. Have you thought about coming to JAE? It's local-ish and will be a great time.