The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GTR owner looking for a supra!

Guest akossoian

Guest akossoian

Hey guys, I currently own a 2009 Alpha 7 GTR and looking to expand my garage to a supra! Just wanted to join the forums ahead of time and get to know some of you! My name is Anthony and if you guys have instagram follow me @ _anthonyyk hoping to meet a bunch of you and get solid advice! Thanks! :)

Guest akossoian

I'm mainly going for a manual 2JZ-GTE (preferably stock) targa. no specific color or interior preference. I have big plans for this car so I'd like more of the basics to be there!

Guest akossoian
you planning on keeping the GTR and the supra? loving the look of your GTR that would be a great looking garage with that and a Supra in there :)

Yes that's my plan! Trying to put the GTR in the garage and daily the supra

Guest supraKING

hi mate , im also a GTR owner after a supra, well ex GTR owner now, but mine was the original R32 GTR. amazing cars but love the shape of the supra.