The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy from South Wales

Guest 2JZ_S13

Guest 2JZ_S13

Hi guys,

Seeing as I am building a S13 drift car with a 2JZ I thought I would join to buy parts and find all the technical info I need :)

So I'm Lewis and I'm a Design Engineer for a company in South Wales that makes Exhaust flex and turbo components for OEM's such as Honda, JLR, Maserati and McLaren to name a few.

This is my s13 drift car currently undergoing a lot of work

And some action shots

I also have this s14a which I bought as a road car which is also currently under going some work (2.2 stroker engine GT3071r turbo)

Unfortunately due to blowing the s14 up and that needing work I had to sell my 2JZ VVTI setup to free up some funds :(

Once the s14a is running again it will be for sale so I can continue with the 2jz s13 project.

Looking forward to finding some good info and guides

Thanks Lewis

Thanks for the welcome guys

Don't see many Supra's about the area but seem to be a few local lads on here!

Where abouts in South Wales are you?

I'm not far from Chepstow. Nevins is in Newport, and there are a few members around the Cardiff area.

Welcome. I've been in the car scene for many years now. I'm located in abercarn so please don't tar me with the chav brush that recides in Newport lol.

We have probably met a few times before. I'm crap with names but good with faces and cars.

There are quite a few owners in our area mate. Last week I was out with two other members. There is a healthy number of is roaming around.