The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front spoiler override modules

AndrewOW

A while back I was making the front spoiler override modules, but really wasn't selling many at all, so stopped making them.

I would really like to know how many people would actually like to have one of these?

I will look at doing them for a cheaper price if I knew they were going to be in demand.

Just to be clear, if you already have a working front spoiler (ECU behind dash), then you'll only need the standard version.

Alternatively, if you have just fitted a front spoiler, including the dash switch and motor (no ECU behind the dashboard), then you'll need the full loom version.

If you're interested, please just let me know, naming the type of module you'd like, and I'll work out a kind of group price for them.

:)

Edited by AndrewOW (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good timing, nice one Andrew :cool:

I've got one waiting to be fitted, I haven't checked yet to see if I've got an ecu behind the dash yet so I'm not sure which I'd need but possibly the full loom version, if not it would at least be a module.

Guest Vikashan
I can post anywhere in the world, but would all be individual p&p on top.

Hi -Yes id be interested in the standard version...

Thanks

I'd like a full loom version if you started making these again, my supra originally didn't have an active spoiler fitted but I have the full active spoiler mechanism and the in cab switch. I was running this using a module that Garfy used to make but it only works when it feels like it! Getting really annoying so would like a newer / better one. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Vikashan

1. SPG (Standard Version)

2. Jim (full loom)

3. Big Supes (standard)

4. J_jza80 (full loom)

5. Crocker (standard)

6. MRX (Standard)

7. Vikashan (Standard)

I think there's just one more to add to this list, and I'll probably wrap this group buy up.

The prices are as follows:

Standard version (without loom) £45, plus postage

Full loom version £55, plus postage.

I will contact you all individually for payment and delivery details, and I will hopefully start on them next week.

:)

You might remember you did mine a few years back, but when I converted from auto to manual it all went out the window and now it's back to stock. Fancy having a go at fixing it?

Have you got all the original gubbins (ECU/loom) for the front spoiler, or would you require the full loom version?