The mkiv Supra Owners Club

almost get a used Twin Turbo or N/A

Guest cb1118

Guest cb1118

http://www.carcity.com.hk

ok. this is one of the most respected used car dealer in HK.

and they now have 2 Supra available.....a N/A version and a Turbo version

what do you guys think?

shall I get a 1999 stock Turbo (US$25000)

or

shall I get a 1995 N/A version and do aftermarket modification?? (the car is US$7400)

the different is US$18000

how much power can I gain with modification using this money?

Hi CB, I'm also from HK, as are a couple of other members on here.

The white TT on there was being advertised privately last month by the owner for HK150,000, I would suspect he couldn't sell it privately so has sold it to car city, probably for a lot less than the asking price and they are now trying to make a big mark up on it. One of the members on here 'Loks' went to see it and had a test drive. Personally I think it is way over priced and should be more like HK120,000.

And like the man above said if you intend on going big power big single then the N/A is the way to go as you would be removing those turbo's you are paying for in the price of the turbo car. To be fair though would you not be better off waiting until you come across a newer N/A ? (I think some of the newer N/A's had 6 speeds correct me if I'm wrong peeps)