The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Soup under the bridge?

marcAB10

Holy Crud it's good to have the supra back on the road.. actually daily driving it to work at the moment since my honda toaster is in need of a drop link before MOT on thursday. The amount i missed driving it while it was off the road over winter was justified :D

Think my Radiator is giving up so gonna be on the look out for a replacement.. also still got the replacement fuel tank cover to go on and get the thing re undersealed!

only other plan is to lower the rear a tad more.. :sly:

Few pics from a recent shoot by a friend.

Thanks.

Nice pics. marc. Lovely car and wheels as always. Don't think you should slam it any more but that's a personal opinion as not a fan of Supras being slammed but you should do what you want as that's what keeps it all interesting :) so looking forward to the pics. Liking pic. 3. :thumbs:

The roads up here are horrific as well.. As you'd expect from Aberdeen lol.. No cobbled motorways though Havard :rlol:

The lip scuffs now and again but being urethane it happily takes it.. Actually can't believe how good these lips are! The supra benefits from the under belly being tucked up more than other cars (mx5 etc) so occasionally I'll scuff the exhaust but I can live with that.

Everyone owns their cars for different reasons, I once wrote a car I loved off going round a back road corner too fast so I don't claim to be a driving hero.. Happy to cruise about and give it a damn good blast on the motorways (you can ask james about that bit ;) )

I know it's not going to be to everyone's liking and that's fine, had my share of criticism over the years but you got to take it on the chin and do what you gotta do. :)

The only thing that irritates me about this car and I wished you would sort is the intercooler, Just the fact it has a dirty mark on it.

Probably water if its just been washed

Yeah it had just rained, hence the water still dripping from under the bridge, so it's just water on the intercooler.

Also one of my faves, and part of my inspiration too. Ive managed to get my RMM front lip on, and it scrapes on higher speed bumps/higher angles - I have no idea how you drive this through normal roads. Do you ever get a queue behind you when driving through town? and how do you get over speed bumps?! lol.

The lip can definitely take it...its the bottom on the bumper that suffers the brunt of it, Loving the car though mate, really really nice :)

OK Ill shut up.

Out of interest How much thread do you have left on your coilovers ? and are your helper springs still in ? were they ever in ?

Just BC coilovers installed, still some thread left.

Also one of my faves, and part of my inspiration too. Ive managed to get my RMM front lip on, and it scrapes on higher speed bumps/higher angles - I have no idea how you drive this through normal roads. Do you ever get a queue behind you when driving through town? and how do you get over speed bumps?! lol.

The lip can definitely take it...its the bottom on the bumper that suffers the brunt of it, Loving the car though mate, really really nice :)

I have negotiated a few speedbumps but I don't really come across many.. If I knew I was going to I'd take the honda lol

who did the seat retrim?

Transcal in Livingston

http://Www.transcal.co.uk