Ian Ian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Stone Cross sounds good to me. Them hot wings, :p

Might bring my Honda up now its mapped, if the weather is good.

If any of you guys are at Japshow at Santa Pod this weekend, let me know, I will be down their for the Sunday.

Hot wings. Brill. Big burger. Brill. Don't go in ricks Honda Ian. It's one bad ass mother. Any dates ok with me but next high pressure weather for a week is supposed to be between 18th and 26th. So I may not make it during that time as I may be making hay.

Pancakes.........yeh....unusual flavour and texture. Looked them up to see what's in them. Can have yeast in. But that's not these. Made from a proportion of buckwheat. That's the one. Must check next time cos they could be gluten free completely. Wife and daughter would love em and be able to eat them. Buckwheat is gluten free as it is not wheat but a relative of the rhubarb family. With my Michael Caine hat on ( not a lot of people know that). Cooking lesson over.....would try the egg and bacon beans with cheese on next time. Next trip would be nice to walk round that village before swallow falls. Betsy something and a walk round Conway castle. Might even see a tree or something Ian.

Pancakes.........yeh....unusual flavour and texture. Looked them up to see what's in them. Can have yeast in. But that's not these. Made from a proportion of buckwheat. That's the one. Must check next time cos they could be gluten free completely. Wife and daughter would love em and be able to eat them. Buckwheat is gluten free as it is not wheat but a relative of the rhubarb family. With my Michael Caine hat on ( not a lot of people know that). Cooking lesson over.....would try the egg and bacon beans with cheese on next time. Next trip would be nice to walk round that village before swallow falls. Betsy something and a walk round Conway castle. Might even see a tree or something Ian.

Went to betsy after pancake it's a lovely place

imageimage

Hi Christian. Stone cross is on the a580 east lances road. Come off m6 for hay dock and head towards manchester. About a mile on the left. We meet in car park about 7.30. Dis you have anymore big bangs from the car.

Made up! a meet i can get to! ill be there! you can all see silly supra. its a rolling project. i wasn't meant to be driving it till next summer but someone stole my other car so i had no choice. will be nice when shes all finished tho. see you all there!

Made up! a meet i can get to! ill be there! you can all see silly supra. its a rolling project. i wasn't meant to be driving it till next summer but someone stole my other car so i had no choice. will be nice when shes all finished tho. see you all there!

Nice one, looking forward to see what makes it a "silly" supra :D

Cheers

-Ian-

So its happening on Tuesday 15th July, 7:30pm, The Stonecross (Just off the East Lancs - Yew Tree Way, WA3 3JD)

Lets get a list going:-

1) Ian Ian

2) Radio

3) r2ck

4) Bayden_uk

5) Sted

6) Rob Wild

7) dan294

8) Wayne (former Supra owner, will be in his Scooby)

9) Spunkmeyer ??? - Please confirm

Edited by r2ck_p (see edit history)

1) Ian Ian

2) Radio

3) r2ck

4) Bayden_uk

5) Sted

6) Rob Wild

7) dan294

10) WaLKeRR and the crazy missus lol!, rick if you bring honda il see it the missus wants to bring her sti, and i dont mean the ones in her knickers :p

If theres lots of supras il bring mine

Them wings tho!!

1) Ian Ian

2) Radio

3) r2ck

4) Bayden_uk

5) Sted

6) Rob Wild

7) dan294

10) WaLKeRR and the crazy missus lol!, rick if you bring honda il see it the missus wants to bring her sti, and i dont mean the ones in her knickers :p

If theres lots of supras il bring mine

Them wings tho!!

These meet's are starting to look like Run what ya brung!! Not Supra meet's not that I can talk lol...:)