The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Wings - body Mod

SupraP-Z

So im trying to get my head around the whole widebody thing...has anyone put wider TRD front vented wings on a stock bodied supe?

Lets say for example I wanted a stock front bumper (Already lipped up), TRD wings, and some after market side skirts (blitz or stock) I have no idea how this would look, or how much wider it would be...or whether the lines would flow - front bumper to wing to side skirt

Could you get the TRD sideskirts and wings and keep the stock front?

Also if you have the Wider front wings...what do people usually do to the rear?

Ive tried having a look at various pics, but im just not getting the images I need

Edited by SupraP-Z (see edit history)

You can get the TRD style wings, but im pretty sure if you had the widebody version you'd need the widebody bumper and skirts then eventually rear wings and bumper for it all to line up.

Or a lot of filler and modification to make them meet in the middle.

Yeah that's the thing dude, ive never seen a TRD widebody, don't know how much wider it looks in person compared to stock. Filler is last on my list lol. Where would you get a TRD style wing from? Havent seen any around...ive seen some people cut the vents in - seen some terrible jobs though :|

I wonder how the widebody would fair through a width restriction

The Raven - those look good! Where did you get those done if you don't mind me asking?

Al is that yours?! that's an absolute Beaut!!!! :drool: Have you ever had to go through a width restriction in it? How much wider is it compared to stock? Never seen one in person

The Raven - those look good! Where did you get those done if you don't mind me asking?

Al is that yours?! that's an absolute Beaut!!!! :drool: Have you ever had to go through a width restriction in it? How much wider is it compared to stock? Never seen one in person

Yeah it's mine bud.

A width restriction?

It's is quite wider than stock, not sure by how much but it's very noticeable side by side