The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gave the old girl a wash today pics!!

Supraleeturbo

She is sir but I must say I'm not enjoying the auto box :-(

Very nice Supra mate. I wouldn't change the stock spoiler for a TRD unit.

Regarding the auto, why not go for Syvecs and paddle shift. That's what I would certainly do if I had an auto. ;)

Very nice Supra mate. I wouldn't change the stock spoiler for a TRD unit.

Regarding the auto, why not go for Syvecs and paddle shift. That's what I would certainly do if I had an auto. ;)

I just love the u.s look though and I just think the 6 speed is an all round better transmission IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Looks smart, good job :thumbs:

Cheers dude

Keep her stock looking, even the spoiler ;)

The car needs more power, I know the engine is strong and is crying for it, and now you've experienced all the boost you know it's ripe for it!

Remember it's only running 1.1bar, there's a little room in there if you wanted to :D

Keep her stock looking, even the spoiler ;)

The car needs more power, I know the engine is strong and is crying for it, and now you've experienced all the boost you know it's ripe for it!

Remember it's only running 1.1bar, there's a little room in there if you wanted to :D

Power wise I'm happy with, I mean single will be the route I go but 6speed is the 1st on the list and I'm sorry guys but the trd may just have to go on for now but I'll keep stock spoiler :-)