The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from Spain

Guest The machine

Guest The machine

Hello from Barcelona (Spain). I am the owner of a 95 MKIV TT targa, MKIII T hardtop BPU and MKII USA spec. I hope to learn a lot.

A greeting :)

IMG-20120125-WA0005.jpg

Nope no sarcasm, i just had two weeks out there and did over 1500 miles, the roads are way

better than here, i just wished i was in a car with a bit more go in it to take advantage of them

As you can see great chunks of the E15 were virtually empty, a lot of it is toll free and has

plenty on nice tunnels to boot, longest one we did was nearly 2 km long :)

Spain June 2014 225.jpg

Spain June 2014 223.jpg

Spain June 2014 226.jpg

Spain June 2014 151.jpg

Spain June 2014 124.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Nope no sarcasm, i just had two weeks out there and did over 1500 miles, the roads are way

better than here, i just wished i was in a car with a bit more go in it to take advantage of them

Couldn't agree more, we just came back from there to and the roads were lovely to drive on even in a rental polo :)

Welcome to the club, supra looks lovely, get some pictures of the others up.

Guest The machine

Thank you all. the truth that I live in Catalonia, here we toll every 50 kms and tripod radars, radars Portigo, cars with radar and radar section .....

^ Here where I live in fear of driving spend some maximum speed. Other than that and some more problems, not bad ..... if you want to come with supras Barcelona (Catalonia) you're starting here friend.

Guest The machine

Sorry for my level of english... :rolleyes: this computer is empty of pictures... when i have it, i´ll put them. by the moment, two mkIII and mkIV´s videos.

best regards

As you can see great chunks of the E15 were virtually empty, a lot of it is toll free and has

plenty on nice tunnels to boot, longest one we did was nearly 2 km long :)

Ah, I guess I'm just used to the local roads, which are shocking in and around Murcia.

I must confess though that I'm with you on the Motorways, the AP7 is a very nice stretch of road from San Javier up to Alicante, with minimal tolls. however due to a general reluctance to pay tolls in Spain this leads to the N332 (a parallel lesser road) being choked. I guess the same occurs throughout Spain.

In my experience the local roads tend to have many more potholes than the UK and the speed bumps are definitely less forgiving. I wouldn't want to drive a Supra around the roads local to our place in Spain :scared:

Mike

We did quite a few towns and small roads and can't say i found a single pothole, we only drove round

Murcia on the E15 going to and from Alicante airport, agreed some speed bumps are not nice and a no

go in a lowered supra.

Sorry for my level of english... :rolleyes: this computer is empty of pictures... when i have it, i´ll put them. by the moment, two mkIII and mkIV´s videos.

best regards

Your English is pretty good, nice videos

I only saw a couple of radar traps and only 2 cops on bikes in my whole 2 weeks out there, perhaps

i'll be getting a few fines through the post in the near future :innocent: