The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Air Con repair in Midlands

Big Mark

Can anyone recommend somewhere that can carry out a check and repair of my air con? Preferable either in or near Rugby or Swadlincote

Had it recharged last year but stopped working this year so there must be a leak somewhere.

I want somewhere with a recommendation as girlfriend went somewhere to get hers done recently, £350 and two visits later they're not sure if it's 100% or leaking so been told to wait and see. So I'm not going there.

Black leather seats get rather toasty in summer so really want working air con

Can't recommend anyone in Rugby but if you can get to B'ham go and see Ibrar, he does aircon refills and

can also pressure test the ac system and fill with an illuminius die to show where there are any leaks

I didn't know Ibrar did this. I need to book the car in with him to have my rear wheels refurbed but wasn't going to do this until august when the girlfriend is away for a week and I can steal her car.

condensers gone on mine I think the US of A does them ,but to expensive , surprised no company here have re manufactured , anyway bollocks its to expensive to fix

You can get brand new denso cores from rock auto for around £100 landed in the UK or you can get a condenser complete with pipework and new dryer for £206 from Toyota.

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)