The mkiv Supra Owners Club

proud new owner of a supra!

Guest jimmyrs

Guest jimmyrs

lo everyone,

have been hanging around the forums looking at classifieds etc and common problems - and now can finally post as i have just purchased my first supra!

just cleaned it top to bottom - was rusting around the boot seal so stripped it back, treated, repaired with ally sheeting and re-sealed so shouldn't get any worse :) same done for bits of rust here and there - but more or less its tidy enough - few scrapes on bodykit unfortunately :(

anyone in the portsmouth area?

look forward to coming to a couple meets etc in the future

img6.jpeg

img7.jpeg

img4.jpeg

img3.jpeg

Welcome to the club, nice looking Supra you've found yourself!! I really like the white Supras :cool:

There's a couple of members from Portsmouth way, I also organise a Basingstoke meet every month which quite a few members attend. So not to far away for you :)

Thread of the Basingstoke meet-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?301525-EPIC-Basingstoke-Meet-Sunday-6th-July-2014

Photos from the Basingstoke meet-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?304408-EPIC-Basingstoke-Meet-Picture-Thread-2014&highlight=Basingstoke

cheers guys :) if theres anyone convoying from near portsmouth i may show my face at basingstoke!

I think there are 2 or 3 members from Portsmouth who come to the Basingstoke meets. Your best bet is to ask on the Basingstoke thread and hopefully one of them will see your comment and convoy up with you to the meet :D

Just ask on the last page of this thread if you're interested :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?301525-EPIC-Basingstoke-Meet-Sunday-6th-July-2014

Guest Supraman sam

Hello mate. It's Sam with the black supra down the road. We will have to go out sometime with both of them. Nice car

Guest jimmyrs

hey sam, sure thing - tried pm'ing but wouldnt work.. if youre free one eve id like to check out your interior as mines bodge as hell..

ill post on the basingstoke run :) cheers guys

just spotted this welcome to the fold, glad to see another local lad here maybe we can go out for a mini meet 1 evening and i go to the basingstoke meet alot, watch karmasupra he's abit weird:p

I'm weird? Shhhhh don't tell him that or he won't come to the meet :D

Anyway your saying that yet you're the guy who drives about with a "Son of a bedwetter" sticker on the back of his car :p

Guest jimmyrs

thanks everyone,

Ash, i think i saw you going up copnor road a week or two ago - just before i bought this - love the colour mate stands out for sure!