The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part number help needed please

neilg

neil

dont be worried to go with your requests to toyota, my local garage are very helpful and the guy on the spares counter has come out to the car while i point like a muppet at bits of trim and he has then found them on the computer, after all they want your money so its in their interest to sought you out, plus if they cock up with the part number its their fault, if you cock up you'll be liable for the cost

That is very true, last time i was in the local toyota garage, the guy at parts remembered me as he used to work at renault and i had a 5 GT Turbo. He recognised me and my name from 3 years ago (stalker??????????). Good guy though so you are right he will help me!

Problem now, car off road so i have nothing to show him :thumbs:

neil

dont be worried to go with your requests to toyota, my local garage are very helpful and the guy on the spares counter has come out to the car while i point like a muppet at bits of trim and he has then found them on the computer, after all they want your money so its in their interest to sought you out

Lucky you. My dealers are totally useless knobs.

Lucky you. My dealers are totally useless knobs.

does that mean their not very good mate lol, i guess its the luck of the draw, Grange-over-sands at the gateway to the lake district might be a touch out of your way, i ordered a head gasket set from them the other week and they delivered it to my door !!! thats a 50 mile round trip

• 2 months later...

Sorry to drag up one of my old posts everyone!!!!!!

Anyone got these bits of trim im wanting? Or know anyone who may have them? I need both sides if possible. just the long piece that runs from the corner by the wingmirror up to where the window closes at the top

Mr T wants stupid money for them, but i do want to replace mine!!!

Anyone :thumbs: