The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help me search the world!!

Guest Rhubarb

Guest Rhubarb

ok i am after sourcing some wheels, kindly donated by a member from here!

i need the following sizes

1x 17x10 114.3 et+45

1x 17x9 114.3 et+45

the wheels are work ryver mesh. colour, condition etc is not of any importance to me as i will refurb them myself anyway.

these are exceptionally rare and as far as i know where only released in japan! hence my desire to complete the set :)

i have contacted jurgen at JM imports and he is going to be having a look for me but if you guys are able to offer any assistance what so ever i would be ecstatic!

PS - i have already used ebay.co.uk and ebay.com :)

Fire some pics up Rhubarb :) I've just got my Stich Mesh's refurbed, they're sometimes referred to as Riverside Mesh so could be the same wheel? If so, try searching Stich instead? Your best bet is to try Driftworks as they're the sort of wheels that appear there, or there are some guys on fb that import wheels, I'll have a dig and see if I can find some links.

Also, are you missing two, or are two damaged? It may be possible to replace the lips easier than finding complete original wheels.

These are mine, waiting on some gold bolts then they're getting rebuilt next week :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=187173&d=1402995775

Guest Rhubarb

im missing two buddy

i will give the riverside mesh thing a tick and see what happens.

pics on the way however they are different to yours i afraid :(

if you can pop me some links up that would be great

i have contemplated whether its worth contacting work themselves to see what they say...

Ahh, not the same and single piece. I can't access FB from work, but if you look up JDMDistro and DriftWizards on facebook they may be able to help, they can source rare stuff from Japan. Another possibility would be Jurgen (JM Imports, a trader on here), they import cars frequently and it's the sort of thing that might come in on a car that they're importing. He also brings containers in the odd time as far as I know.

Guest Rhubarb

Yeah I contacted jurgen, he gave me the link to the Japanese auctions... Flying through them as we speak.

Pinged an email off to work to see what they say

I am desperate to complete this set