The mkiv Supra Owners Club

5-Piece Bling Set

SupraAyf

SOLD

I'll get some pics up tomorrow guys but this is what I'll be selling as a job lot:

1. Supra engraved under bonnet wings from Colsoop.

2. Supra engraved FMIC cover from Colsoop.

3. Two piece metal polished spark and cam cover housings from Miami GT in its day. These alone were a small fortune.

All the best,

A

• 1 year later...

I've never liked asking for dosh but I reckon OIRO £120 for the items only, would be OK, especially when the original list price for the spark/cam covers were £200+ from Miami GT. That was a few years back though.

Chaps - Just post up your best bid and we can take it from there.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow guys but this is what I'll be selling as a job lot:

1. Supra engraved under bonnet wings from Colsoop.

2. Supra engraved FMIC cover from Colsoop.

3. Two piece metal polished spark and cam cover housings from Miami GT in its day. These alone were a small fortune.

All the best,

A

Cheers Andrew :thumbs: will await the pm with payment details

The missus will be back in an hour and then I'll send you the details over. Sorry mate but she's the one that deals with the dollars, lol.

Would have paid that just for the wing pieces if they were listed at that price

Always fancied a pair of them

The set was £400 when new and after wshing them this morning they look ace. The important thing to me as that my stuff is going to a good guy on the forum so I'm pleased with that mate.

It wasn't that long ago when I used to give away my things so I'm getting better by charging a fee :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.