The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra owner from surrey

mik3ysupra

Hi all

Im mike from surrey , just left a deposit on a supra manual na should pick it up in 2 weeks when my nissan s14 is colected from its new owner

Car is pretty much standard apart from the following

18inch oz racing alloys

R154 manual box conversion from auto to manual with os gliken twin plate clutch

64k millage replacement engine fitted by mnm engerneering

Uprated susspension

:) i shall upload pics for you guys to see but ik really happy with it

P.s if any one has any parts that are for my car please drop me a pm as i wouldnt mind adding a few bitd and bobs

yeah thats the one , drove with out oil i belive it was or it was the pump i called mnm garage and they explained and confirmed all the work that was does on it , full recipts

went to view the car and took my mate who owns a supra no rust few little car park dinks etc but is very clean apart from that , brakes need changing soon slight problem/noise with brakes but owner kindly knocked money of for me so im happy with that ! :) and thanks for the welcomes

thanks guys :) yeah im happy with it as soon as my s14 is picked up i shall go pick it up, hmmmm full attack rings abell dillan with s14a ?

i do want to get the supra painted white as i dont like the silver tbh and im not sure on how much paint jobs cost and maybe out my budget so may just wrap it

also what i wanted to know guys when i look at parts for the supra they all say fits supra 2jzGTE not GE so are all parts different etc brakes , exhausts

Guest FullAttack

Yeah man I was with Dylan yesterday at Lydden hill:) We had an 'off'...lol

Many parts are different, many are the same.. There is plenty of info regarding this all over the web so just google what you want to know and there will be a ton of info.. If you get stuck, just post up and ask;)

Brakes for example, the uk NA & TT brakes are different, however Japanese models are all the same.. The uk TT brakes are the ones everyone wants;)