The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec TT6 needs TLC on eBay

JasonR24

Everyone always says UK tt6s are the holy grail. Not worth it then?

Doing that mileage on our roads will have taken its toll on the shell and suspension components. Plus, even though the Getrag boxes are incredibly tough, 300k miles is a lot for any gearbox.

Breaking it probably wouldn't be a great idea, if you were being honest. No doubt if it is broken, the seller will forget to mention the mileage.

Doing that mileage on our roads will have taken its toll on the shell and suspension components. Plus, even though the Getrag boxes are incredibly tough, 300k miles is a lot for any gearbox.

It has had suspension bush renewal and the UK spec suspension is soft enough to cope with UK roads generally speaking, although I'm not sure any suspension can take the amount of pot holes we see all to often. ;)

Great advertisement of how many miles the Supra can do, its a wonder why people are often scared away from cars that reach 100K miles?

It does look however that the seller has bid his own item up. Saying that though £10K spent in the last three years, it would be nice to have a break down on what that was.....I know bushes can be an expensive job, and cylinder head work.....but does that alone equate to £10K ?

Shill bidding is obviously against the rules, and annoying, but it'll only keep going up to what the genuine bidding wants to pay! Which, is obvious quite a bit ha.

And if it backfires the seller will be stung with fees and a car.

When anyone sends me a 2nd chance other I tell um to shove it or reduce the price dramatically :-)