The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler Options?

Kendo11

Evening all.

I want to do something a little different with the looks of my car in terms of a lower spoiler.

I know there are these available, called Evolution or something?

But I want something more akin to a muscle car look like this;

And this from a computer game of all places;

Finally I had the idea last night of a Sagaris style spoiler, obviously I'd have to knock this one up myself or get it fabricated, but what do you guys think something like this would look like on a Supra?

FWIW, the car is going lower and wider with VS overfenders.

Im loving that spoiler of yours, may I ask where you purchased it :D not wanting to copy your styling or anything but this is something lie what I have been after for some time especially seeing it moulded into the boot lid

Guest suprageek

Not many supra's have these it's a b&m brune spoiler and I got it from TRC Tuning in Germany suits the supra down to the ground IMO !

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/17/4eva6ygy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/17/5yburasy.jpg

Not many supra's have these it's a b&m brune spoiler and I got it from TRC Tuning in Germany suits the supra down to the ground IMO !

that's an amazing spoiler I have to say, im not a fan of big spoilers at all, I havnt got one on just now but I am looking for a low level one and yours and the evolution one are the best ive seen :)