The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with a Supra magazine article

Guest editor

Guest editor

I work for a magazine called MotorStars, we feature sportcars that also make great collectors cars. In an upcoming issue we are going to feature the UK spec Supra. As part of the article we get observations from an owner of the car. Would anyone be willing to answer some questions on owning a relatively stock UK Supra by email? The article will also include a detailed buyers guide, technical specs and history of the model too. Our website is http://www.motor-stars.com (http://www.motor-stars.com)

If you are interested in contributing please drop me a mail on the address below.

Thanks for reading!

Raj ([email protected])

Guest editor

I've been tipped off to contact Bobbeh, unfortunately I can't use PMs because I've just registered. Bobbeh, are you able to drop me a email?

I'd like to also include some accounts from owners that have modified their cars, what they have done to them etc. as I would be missing a huge part of Supra ownership if we didn't cover this. If anyone wants to answer just a couple of questions and have a full page of their words with a decent pic of their car in the mag too then drop me an email too.

Thanks!

Raj