The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scenestock 2014 Sunderland 21-9-14

safcdixon

Scenestock 2014, 21st September

This is a new event created by the same organisers that did spring cleaning 2014 that a few of you guys attended, ive contacted the organiser, just waitibg for the ticket system to go live for a plot of 15,

I would like to fill the plot (tbh we have the number up here) if this is as successful as spring cleaning its going to be a yearly event which is good for everyone in the northeast car scene as shows are pretty sparse.

Theres music, trade stands etc etc

Cost per ticket is £6

Come on fellas get your name down

Club registration for the stand needs to be in on the 16th june

Interested? List your name below,

1.Safcdixon PAID

2.MattP PAID

3.matsi PAID

4. Hodge PAID

5. Qwarrior PAID

6. MclarenRoss PAID

7. Mackie in the Scooby

8. Robby A PAID

9. JayJay PAID

10.simon197911 PAID

Right guys if you could send your payment through paypal to [email protected] £6 per car, and il get the club stand sorted please get payment to me before sunday if you can, let me know when you sent payment and il add it to the list, cheers guys

Il pm everyone tomorrow once im on a desktop to remind everyone, i have most of your phone numbers so i may just drop you a text

the plan on the day of the show is too meet at the A194 services at leam lane on the road into Sheilds, theres a burger king, costa, shell petrol etc, our entry time into the show is quite late at 10:10am, we'll meet at 9:30 and leave at 9:55am leaving plenty of time to make our way in

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Spring Clean event the one full of chavs driving rovers into the bushes??

Lol no mate that was at the valley last sunday night, it was just one guy tbh being a tit in front of his pals, this is a marshalled event with proper sections for each club ;)

I would be interested but just depends on the car situation, don't know if I'm getting another supra or something else, still got my supra but want a faster car haha

Well get a TT sorted quickly mate :)

Lol no mate that was at the valley last sunday night, it was just one guy tbh being a tit in front of his pals, this is a marshalled event with proper sections for each club ;)

Well get a TT sorted quickly mate :)

I'm looking into it mate haha got my car and about £3500 so not sure what I can get

Edited by safcdixon
edited instead of new post doh! (see edit history)

You'll get a clean tt auto no bother at that type of money mate, have you been in a tt auto yet? if not il take ya for a spin in mine if ya want?

I have never been in one mate, that would be mint if you don't mind

Bump on this guys theres over 400 confirmed attendees for this already, space is running out quickly if i cant get 10 before the weekend then il pull the plug and we'll go with what we have already payments would need to be made that weekend too (its only £6 like) come on fellas not alot goes on up here lets make the most of these new events ;)