The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another side skirt thread. Cant decide!!

cainhead

Hello,

Need some opinions. I currently have the Veilside skirts which I got with the overfenders. I took the overfenders off as I was not keen on the look. I know there are some mixed opinions on the Veilside skirts as I have seen in previous threads, however each to there own. My issue is they dont seem to go well with the Do luck front with its more aggressive look and shaper corners. I do have the stock bumper with a subtle Bomex lip but this looks like it will restrict the FMIC.

My second option are these Regulus skirts I picked up last week. These go better with the DO Luck front but are a bit fatter at the front which im not sure on.

Here are a couple of pics, what do people reckon.

WP_20140602_001.jpg

WP_20140602_002.jpg

WP_20140602_003.jpg

WP_20140602_004.jpg

WP_20140602_005.jpg

Yeah the riidox ones would probably work the best. My plan is for a trial or do luck rear bumper. Might have a play around with the stock bumper this weekend. See how that looks with the veilside skirts. That way I could spend the money on a trial rear or the carbon bonnet up for sale on here.

I actually like the combination of a Do-Luck front with Veilside skirts (throw that Trial rear on and things get even better, incidentally!). Ridox are nice too but with that extra 'lip' they only really work as part of a complete kit (well, front bumper at least).

I say leave the Veilsides on. :)

Thanks for all the replies. Still not sure exactly what im going to do but the Do Lucks maybe an idea. What colour are the ones you have for sale. Cant quite tell from the picture.

Cheers

Brand new mate never fitted, I decided to go stock instead!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can't believe what I am reading on this thread from some of you!! :D

Have to agree with Big Supe it hasn't aged well, doesn't conform to the shape of the Supra so looks like a twisted wrap of plastic glued on (obviously IMHO).

I'd go Do-Luck to keep it looking straight and clean looking.

:drool: That is a lovely supra you have there LBM!

Ridox, blitz or TRD for me. Seeing as I don't have widebody, that rules out TRD, I would consider DO-LUCK if it was there. I think id go for Blitz out of all of them, it just flows! Love the straight edge