The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yo dudes.. Drift monkey signing in..

Guest FullAttack

Guest FullAttack

Yo Supra dudes,

I'm Dale, few of you possibly know me on Driftworks, ClubAristo, TezzaWorld, etc etc..

I don't have a supra. Iv had a few before, Mk3 & Mk4, more of a soarer man myself... Never been a huge fan of supras, although the Mk4 has been growing on me in recent years, can't have a spoiler though...lol

Iv actually signed up more to learn more about 2j's.. I know a fair amount about 1j's, my Altezza BDC car had a 1j and , so all is good.. I crave information though, I also want to build the perfect JZ.. Which is where you guys come in;)

Enough rambling.. Here's a few of my past cars..

Mklll I bought just for the gearbox.. It got banger raced, it did pretty well to be fair..

My 1j manual Aristo/GS.. Bang on the clips;)

560SEC with welded diff & cut off at downpipes.. sounded like a nascar..

My old Soarer, first of many... Sitting pretty after a day of abuse at Lydden Hill, that was with cut springs and auto trans.. As you can see, I fell off the track a few times..

Jzx90 Chaser.. (and the r32)

Impreza Type R I imported years ago..

My first Altezza on my first ever drift day.. I sucked and sold the car not long after..lol

This is what started the Toyota love.. My starbo gtt.. Loved that car.. (& my bro's old charade gtti)

This is a jzx90 Markll I recently built..

This is my current Altezza... (iv pretty much stripped this back to nothing, starting again, making it fully awesome.. 800hp 1.5jz with 4spd NASCAR dogbox..)

Touring car body kit trial fit;)

So as you can see.. I'm a bit of a Toyota fanboy..:)

Edited by Gaz6002 (see edit history)