The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra TT for little me

gordy.r

Well I've finally gone and done it.... 7 years as a club member and I've bought a Supra. :D

1994 Import TT Auto

Mods include:

Blitz NUR Spec R cat back

HKS Mushroom filter (Original airbox supplied also)

Goodridge braided brake lines

Team Dynamics 18" lightweight alloys

Turbo Timer

1 UK owner since import (club member) over 10 years ago and covered 45k miles in total.

Full history including Jap import history and she is in pristine condition and has been well looked after to say the least.

Below are a few photos, now to see where we go next lol ;)

Supra 1.jpg

Supra 2.jpg

Supra 3.jpg

Supra 4.jpg

Supra 5.jpg

Supra 7.jpg

Supra 8.jpg

Another silver :angry: !!!

Strength in numbers as they say lol :eyebrows:

Cheers for all the comments guys, no immediate plans as yet, probably BPU in the future with a CW SMIC and hybrids further down the line (a long way down the line haha).

First things first is to get a double din sat nav / stereo as I believe it still has the original JDM unit and it wont scan past 89.0 FM lol

Looks very clean and nice! Congrats :)

How is the sound on the exhaust? I'm am debating on getting the NUR spec R or the HKS high power myself.

Baffle in or out...? lol

It's actually a really nice exhaust, I had heard stories of it droning at motorway speeds, but it was fine driving back up the A74(M) last night. If I'm honest it drones more around the 20mph mark... So to combat that just go fast :innocent:

Seems very well made and visually sets the rear of the car off quite well. It does draw some attention from pedestrians, and I had a Type R owner put his window down as he was passing me by to hear the Supra!

Also got some nice comments from the local valet centre and passing school kids, so all in, I'm a happy bunny :D

Don't rub it in, take care of it or you will be seeing me on your door step.

Take care you'll have to grow up now you have a real boys toy.

It will get nothing but love and attention I promise! In fact I'm thinking of moving the wife on to the drive and the Supra into the bedroom :D