The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How the frig do you get to the oil filer?

SupraStar 3000

It's not quite as easy on the TT Ed. Ian C did a write up I think about how to do it using carrier bags to limit the spillage. But you can do it but weaving your arm in from the top, its a tight squeeze but can be done. best to drain the oil a good while before you plan to do it so as much as poss has drained from the old one before you unscrew it.

I don't really want to spoil the fun! But Ed you need to take out the 3 10mm power steering reservoir bolts then you can gently lift it up and away to allow you to reach in with your right hand and take a firm grip. Remember in this instance you finish and don't start with lubrication!

I don't really want to spoil the fun! But Ed you need to take out the 3 10mm power steering reservoir bolts then you can gently lift it up and away to allow you to reach in with your right hand and take a firm grip. Remember in this instance you finish and don't start with lubrication!

See,... this is the response I was looking for.

Knew they'd be a technique. Much appreciated mate.

The rest of you should be asshamed :D