The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miami GT..

Paul

We hear many stories of various companies and traders getting it wrong and the problems they have caused members, well this one is different and as such I thought Miami GT/Paul E deserved a mention.

Simple really, I ordered a set of Hose Techniques for my Supra a couple of weeks back with the intention of fitting them this week as I'm off work.

Well, postie left a card and I went to pick them up after work one night, got home and discovered that they were the wrong colour to those I had ordered!

Fine I thought, Miami can send out another set from stock and they should still reach me in time for this week.

Problem, none of that colour left in stock in the UK! Yes, I was dissapointed at this and yes Miami GT had made a mistake and apologised for it, so what now??

Many could have brushed it off or walked away but in this case Miami GT/Paul E went beyond this and mailed me to say he had ordered a replacement set from the America to be sent out via DHL straight away at his expense!

Well, what with Xmas etc. they took a little longer than usual but I'm happy to say they've turned up this morning.

So, hats off to Paul for doing the 'right thing' when he made a mistake, a rare thing these days and as such he deserves some credit for this.

Thanks, Paul.

Wasn't Flo Blu was it?

I got the kit from MVP and it only has half of it that are UV reactive, the smallest and largest pipes are just blue (look the same as the flo ones but don't glow under UV).

Doesn't matter too much as I was going to just get blue in the first place, but I was planning on putting UV LEDs under the bonnet and now it's not really worth it!!

Yeah, the set I ordered were Flo Blue however the first set were the darker Super Blue.

Not thought about UV on them, the new set of Flo all look the same as you say. Mainly I was after the more vivid/lighter blue as it shows up more.

Paul