The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello ALL and please HELP on water pump!!!!!!!

Guest YASAGI

Guest YASAGI

Hope all are good!

First time writing anything on a forum so advance apologies if this note is in the wrong place.

I am about to replace my 1994 N/A water pump as it is leaking and I thought getting the new pump would be as easy as typing on ebay buy it turns out that I can't find a water pump for a N/A. So the question is are the water pumps on the N/A and TT the same? can I use the water pump of a lexus GS300? otherwise where can I get the right pump? thanks to anyone that can help sort my problem... Ivan

Guest YASAGI

Thank you so much for the fast reply Keron, that is great news. at least I know not for ceratin they are not the same.

Some of the pumps that I have seen on ebay and eurocarparts have anextra on the back of them like a piece that connects to the block, do they come with it or can I use the one on the car? water pump.jpg

How much are they posted to poole dorset? and how do I get in contact?

Cheers

Ivan

What you are describing is the water pump housing. The water pump bolts to the housing, then that bolts to the block.

The water pumps do not come with that unless you need it. The core plug on the back of the housing is the only thing that can go wrong with the housings... If that's ok, then just change the pump

My office no is 01162531233 you can call me after 10.30 am tomorrow if you need anything

Thanks