The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wld a Gt35 turbo fit a supra

Guest Gooner 1

Guest Gooner 1

Id like to start off by say hi ...

I had a twin turbo supra about 5 years ago then tryed evos and my last car was a 550bhp subaru .. but engine let go again so iv give up with the scoob . Iv still got the gt35 turbo that was on the scoob as its like new and only done 1500mins and 1200 of them was running my engine in

im now looking at getting a supra and my question is wld the turbo fit on a supra ...:eyebrows:

Edited by Gooner 1 (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas

I had a twin turbo supra about 5 years ago then tryed evos and my last car was a 550bhp subaru .. but engine let go again so iv give up with the scoob . Iv still got the gt35 turbo that was on the scoob as its like new and only done 1500mins and 1200 of them was running my engine in

im now looking at getting a supra and my question is wld the turbo fit on a supra ...:eyebrows:

Yes it will fit, with a lot of other parts and work. It won't just bolt on in place of your twins :D

Hello. Anything can be made to fit, if you have the money to make it fit ;)

Also, please try to type full words, rather than things like "wld" and "iv". We appreciate it :)