The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Known importers

RobSheffield

would it be nice if we could get a list of known importers. if mods/admin want this in the FAQ then u may move it. Instead of posting 'no idea' as in all the other of the 50+ threads i have just searched and read please actually suggest some importers. Then we can have a list of importers people have had good experience with :D

even if they are only auctions at southampton, liverpool or bristol.

thanks for the replies guys. im not sure how to do it now - im quite confused (sigh....doesnt take much :p ) what i had been thinking was that if i want to change the bonnet and 'nose' (yeah, i mean bumper) of the car then i didnt particularly need a pristine body on the car, and for example if i wanted to mod the engine then i didnt particularly think a mint engine would be neccesary.

what i had thought was instead of buying a supra at £10,000 and putting, say for example £5,000 of parts on it, and having a load of spare bits, to spend 8000 on a slightly grotty TT and modify and replace the grotty bits from there.

i hope you understand my rubbish explanation. i can explain it verbally, but im too tired after work to properly write it out here!

had thought that popping along and picking up a freshly imported supra from the docks with, for examle, a crunched nose, and then replacing it with an aftermarket one would be a better idea. anyone agree?!

I got my car off Ben Linney at GT-Culture (aka Linney.org) about a year and a half now. It's been a great car all the time I've had it, and he always seems to have stunning examples available. I can't recommend him highly enough in my experience!

AND .... Just bought an R32 GTR off him too - LOL :tongue: :tongue:

Cheers, J :thumbs:

yeah Linney.org / GT-Culture were another major one that I looked at regularly. Probably more so than Vine Place.

Guest Ben @ GT-C.com

Cheers J mate. Glad the Zeek Supra is well.

I think the guys mentioned in this thread and others could go into a MKIV database... i think the old one includes alot of guys not around anymore.

If anyone wants to view the three manual TT's and the Aero SZ I have available they are all nicely stored away now - happy to arrange a visit at anytime!

Also - and lets be brutally frank here guys - there are a load of people with supras up for sale / available - and at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

If you buy from strangers - you are taking the complete risk with a great deal of money - your decision - once off their forecourts - how much interest will they take in it and you?