The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you connect the water temp and oil pressure guages?

Guest Knightrider1980

Guest Knightrider1980

Like the title says, I have already installed them into the pods on the leftside of the dash where the top glove compartment used to be, just need to connect them now, a pic of the engine bay and showing the location of where the wires need to go would be great.

Edited by Knightrider1980 (see edit history)

Guest Knightrider1980

seriously over a day and nothing? lol ah well thank god I asked my mate Jason Begley who seems to know more than most people about the supra lol

you need a sandwich plate for the oil pressure basically its a plate that sits between the oil filter and block and there are screw holes where you screw your sensors into and run them into the car. the oil temp can also be fed into here. as for water temp usually aftermarket rad pipe have a connector slot for the sensor to go into.