The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Bumper Lip With Active Spoiler

Guest Jason1

Guest Jason1

Hi

Which If any aftermarket front bumper lip would fit to a standard bumper and would still allow my Active Spoiler to still work?

I have been looking at a Do luck one but unsure if it will allow the active spoiler to still work without catching

Thanks for any info

Guest Jason1
As above non i would guess, another thing is why you want another lip with the active one aswell, just get a active spoiler controller so you can lock it down permenantly

Couldn't do that the speed humps round here would soon damage it.

Just like the look of some of these aftermarket lips, but if they don't work with the active spoiler

I may as well either stay standard or go full aftermarket bumper and sell the active spoiler.

I shall have a little think on that one

Thanks

Couldn't do that the speed humps round here would soon damage it.

Just like the look of some of these aftermarket lips, but if they don't work with the active spoiler

I may as well either stay standard or go full aftermarket bumper and sell the active spoiler.

I shall have a little think on that one

Thanks

it's a controller though, so it stays down all the time.. unless you press the switch, like if you need to go over a speed bump.

Guest Jason1

I see

I am a bit of a numbnut at times lol

Can you still buy these controllers or ( as I suspect) are they rare as rocking horse po*p

Anyone got any info on a supplier?

I see

I am a bit of a numbnut at times lol

Can you still buy these controllers or ( as I suspect) are they rare as rocking horse po*p

Anyone got any info on a supplier?

PM Andrew OW (on here). He did mine.

Are you saying that you want to fit an after market lip but still use an active spoiler? That would look a bit odd and I am not sure how/if it would work. The stock lip is only 40mm thick in the middle so anything thicker will obscure the active spoiler.

Controller and stock front ftw.

Edited by Havard (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
it's a controller though, so it stays down all the time.. unless you press the switch, like if you need to go over a speed bump.

The switch in mine has auto/off/down, so it comes down at 60mph(ish?) on auto, off is well, off and down is down :)